We've had a wizz aboot in a virtual bus and now it's time to join the Space Cadet's at Glasgow Festival of Burlesque in our big virtual space ship for our annual NERDLESQUE SPECIAL!!!!!
Are these the performers you're looking for? YES THEY ARE! Grab a Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster and don't forget to bring you're towel because your gonna need it! Just check out this intergalactic line-up of space exploration AND burlesque experts who'll be beaming into your living room, or kitchen or toilet or just any where you have a laptop to be honest!!!
Ruby Derriere (Bristol, UK)
Cadbury Parfait (Berlin, Germay/UK)
Kit Katumbas (Las Vegas, USA)
Boarding from 8.00pm GMT
SHOW STARTS 8.30pm GMT
So buckle up and get ready for one wild ride!!!
The show will be streamed via Zoom however will also be available to watch online afterwards and sent to all ticket holders.
Suggested Donation - ZOOM
Non-refundable The show will be streamed via Zoom
|19:30 - 21:30||£3.00|
A donation and a tip
|19:30 - 21:30||£5.00|
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.